Sunday, August 3, 2014

Update: Use Evernote to Snap Sourcing Pictures

Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
~Zig Ziglar

Drumroll please....
Before I begin today's post, if you haven't heard, the Amazon Seller's App for android is now available! 

I recently discovered that you can download Evernote to your computer! Take that discovery one step further. I blogged about taking pictures of a section of the grocery store in order to research at home. At first, I did this with my phone camera, but now I use Evernote.

Yesterday, my hubby and I went to look at a new bed frame on clearance for our son. I snapped a picture in Evernote, made a note of the price for a queen and twin, and the name of the store.

When I opened the note up on my computer, I discovered that I can double click on the picture and open it in Microsoft Office Picture Maker. I like opening my pictures here because I can zoom in and see the detail of the product, as well as the price on the shelf.

When you go out sourcing, and you want to snap a picture of a section in the store, simply use Evernote. Now you can add a note with the name and location of the store, aisle number, and any other pertinent information to help you research later. 

Go home and do your research in your pjs! 

I found a new grocery item with a low rank, only one other seller, and a high ROI last week using this method. I made a new note in Evernote of products I wanted to pick up on my next sourcing trip. Snap sourcing is the best thing every!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I'd love to hear what you have to share about FBA, but please keep your spam out of it. Thanks for reading and commenting!