Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mistakes Happen

No one is perfectly perfect. Just be the best you can be, do the best you can do, and learn from your mistakes.

I made a mistake.

I left out a small item in a bundle.

Feedback: 1

The hard part is that the item was sent as a gift to a child in the hospital. I even read the gift note.

I apologized up one side and down the other, issued a full refund, and I'm sending the missing item, plus an  extra child friendly bundle through Priority Mail.

It was a mistake, but it was my mistake, and I accept full responsibility. I'm not blaming the customer or crying foul. I'm doing everything I can to resolve the issue. I hope the buyer will be forgiving and remove the poor feedback, but I'm not counting on it. I will double check all of my bundles in the future. I probably got distracted when I was packing it up.

I will not let this minor bump in the road slow me down, or stop me from building my business.

Mistakes happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I'd love to hear what you have to share about FBA, but please keep your spam out of it. Thanks for reading and commenting!