Monday, August 4, 2014

FBA Tool Kit

Every day is a chance to begin again.

FBA Tool Kit - Where have you been all of my FBA life?

Seriously. How did I miss this? Sign up now. It's free. www.fbatoolkit.com

I just found it. Literally 10 minutes ago. It's worth blogging about because it gives me one piece of critical information for my product research - average sales per day / month! Plug in the UPC or EAN for a product to get a report with ranking and average sales. It even links you over to Amazon to double check the numbers.

I will continue exploring, and I will be on guard to watch this site for accuracy. Pretty cool tool. Go check it out for yourself, or if you have experience with it, please leave your thoughts in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I'd love to hear what you have to share about FBA, but please keep your spam out of it. Thanks for reading and commenting!