Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Flexibility of an FBA Business

Unwrap a challenge and accept it as a gift of your strength.

This past week my family has faced some unexpected challenges. I needed to stop everything, and devote my full attention to unwrapping this gift. If I had a day job, I would not be able to do that which would have made the challenge more difficult and stressful. 

Although my FBA business is not at full time status, I am so grateful that I've found something that allows flexibility in my life. The beauty of FBA~

  • I choose my own hours which allows me to devote time to my family.
  • My business continues on even when I can't.
  • My shipment can sit while I weather life's storms. There are no deadlines. As soon as the sun shines again, I can pick right back up where I left off.
  • I can take my business with me when I travel.
  • I can work on my business from home or a waiting room.
  • I can set my own pace.
  • I can choose how much I invest -in both time and money.
FBA all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I'd love to hear what you have to share about FBA, but please keep your spam out of it. Thanks for reading and commenting!