Saturday, May 10, 2014

FBA One Day At A Time

Every step is a step forward.

Today is the day to do something FBA!

This is the busiest time of year for me. I have so much to do right now, I can't turn around without finding another thing added to my overfilled plate. But I'm determined.

There are days that I don't have time to source or prep or pack or ship. Some of the products that I source sit around for awhile. I don't even have time to write this post. I'm typing fast and furiously before I have to rush out the door.

My hair is standing on end. I'm so tired that you could knock me over with a feather. I have to save this post and try to come back to it later...

3 Hours Later

Today is the day to do something FBA!

Phew! It's early evening now. After a full day, I can relax.

Wait! Relax? What is that? I still need to do laundry and wash the dishes and source and prep and ship.

Screeeeech.....

Stop. Rewind. Breathe.

What can I do today to move my FBA business forward? I have a bundle that I need to list and prep.
Focus.
One thing at a time.
I'll adjust a few prices.
Perhaps I'll do a little online research, make a list, and get some sourcing done tomorrow. That's the best part about building an FBA business. The only time schedule I'm on is mine. I don't have a boss. I can set my own hours. I'm not trying to make a million dollars by the end of the month. I can slowly build this business until it starts snowballing on its own.
One day at a time.

Do one thing each day to move your business forward, but don't put pressure on yourself to do more than you realistically can take on. You don't want to burn out before you get started. For me, FBA is a natural break from the rest of my life, but some days I'm just dog tired, and I need a break from FBA.

I think I will finish that hot romance novel tonight (after I finish prepping my bundles). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I'd love to hear what you have to share about FBA, but please keep your spam out of it. Thanks for reading and commenting!