Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Cure for the FBA Blues

Today is a New Day

Yesterday, I had a bad case of FBA blues.

I've had a slow month.

Someone who has been at it as long as I've been at it is making a lot more money than me.

I don't have the money to go buy thousands of dollars worth of stuff as we head into Q4.

Everyone is doing better than me.

My sales suck.

Cry me a river.

Some days are just like that. 

But today is a new new day! 

I spent $125 on toys last night.

Amazon reimbursed be $128 for warehouse damaged products (I love it when Amazon buys my stuff).

I have some pending sales.

Peeps in my Facebook groups threw encouragement at me and made me feel better. THANK YOU.

Sometimes we just need that.

How to Cure the FBA Blues

1. Don't compare yourself to other sellers. Everyone is on a different journey.
2. Keep feeding the beast.
3. Take a break for a day and focus on something else (like yourself and your family).
4. Go sourcing (which = shopping without guilt).
5. Take a step back and reevaluate your progress. How far have you come?
6. Eat chocolate.
7. Find a new product to replenish.
8. Read a good book.
9. Focus on a new category or a new way to source.
10. Make a list of all of your victories.

4 comments:

  1. Great list. I especially agree with number 3. Sometimes taking a day away can completely rejuvenate us.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I'd love to hear what you have to share about FBA, but please keep your spam out of it. Thanks for reading and commenting!